AND THE AWARD GOES TO… VOLSPEC LIMITED (AGAIN)
Smart work and excellent customer service have resulted in an unprecedented second ‘Outstanding Performance Award’ for Volspec Ltd the Tollesbury-based Volvo Penta Marine and Industrial Centre.
Volspec Ltd is the only Volvo Penta Centre in the UK to have won this award twice. At the recent Volvo Penta UK annual Dealer conference in Lisbon, Portugal, which brought together the UK Dealers and Centres, it focussed on two key messages – ‘Unmatched Service and Uptime’ and ‘Meeting Customer Needs’. Volspec Ltd was awarded Outstanding Performance 2017, which was presented to recognise that Volspec Ltd have been consistently performing at the desired level for the majority of the areas covered during the conference.
With just 20 staff and two bases – in Tollesbury on the River Blackwater in Essex and Woolverstone on the River Orwell in Suffolk – this Volvo Penta Centre has a history of innovation and flexibility stretching back to its launch in 1973.
Competing against 46 UK based dealers and centres, Volspec Ltd has proved the most consistent by winning this award yet again. Robert Brammer, Managing Director, together with Andy Notley, Service Director and Andy Read, Sales Director, said; “We would not be able to do this without our dedicated and professional parts sales team, engineers and administration staff, all of whom work hard to deliver the best possible service to our many customers, and our thanks go to them for their continued efforts and support this year and beyond.”
Volspec Limited other distinctions include:
• Dealer of the Year: 1982, 1990, 2002, 2005, 2008.
• Outstanding Performance: 2014, 2017.
• Partnership for Professionalism Challenge 2015.
• Achieving £2 million Sales Turnover 2010.
• Achieving £1 million Sales in Parts & Accessories 2006.
• Industrial Award: 1990, 1996, 2002 and 2003.
• Marine Leisure Engine Sales: 1981, 1989 and 1995.
• Parts & Accessory Sales: 1988.
• Sales & User Support Industrial Engines 2005 and 2007.
• Market Support 2005.